Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bought Roland Fantom G7 Recommended by Paul Hoffman

I purchased a Roland Fantom G7 on 4/12/10 and received it a week later. I have since put 10 or more hours on it. I have been playing on it everyday since I have opened it. I waited three days before I received it to open it, because I needed to find it a home and was making space for it.

It's a great keyboard workstation. I am just getting the hang of utilizing some of it's many features. I can't wait until I am fluent in its language so I can create music with it easily and magicly so I can share my music with the world.

I am currently being coached by Paul Hoffman, Founder of SuccessCreationInstutite.com and SuccessSongs.com. He recommended I get this keyboard. So far I am loving it! It's like having a symphony orchestra right in the keyboard, it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment